Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rebirth

March 6, 2011

Its been a while since I have done my weekly news letter. And frankly I miss them. They were a blessing in my life and they were a blessing to others. So why did I stop? Well, laziness and forgetfulness. But I have felt strongly to restart them again.

So here I am, another great Sunday. Times in this last year were up and down. I had a lot of experiences that shaped me into a new person. A better person. I've had some rougher parts of my character chiseled away while other qualities developed.

So this will be short for I have to get up early in the morning. I've decided to try a new life style change where I get up with the sun and work while the day is young. Well, through the whole day. Then play in the night.

The blessing of the day. Today I felt myself have charity for others. I talked my friend Kylynn and listend to her life. I felt a true intrest in my friend and have no other desire than her happiness. She told me of a boy she liked and how she wanted to date him and all those cute things.

I find this girl attractive and part of me would like to date her but the charity part of me didn't care if she like me back or not. I was more interested in her happiness and wellness as a person. It mattered not who she dated, weither it was me or another, what matter is that she was happy, and that made me happy.

Even later that night my friend Robin hit me in the face. Normally I would have been upset and angry but I found that I was more interested in wanting to make her life happy than worry about myself and how I was feeling. In fact the more I tried to make her happy the more I felt peaceful myself. The more I try and serve and bless others life the more I feel like Jesus, and that is a great and peaceful feeling to have.

I know that I am far from being like the Savior but the fact that I've seen myself take one step closer to becoming like the Master does bring great joy into my soul. It is a great feeling to have. It make me hopeful for life. It makes me feel like I am really progressing.

I miss being devoted to God. I miss putting Him first. I feel like I've been letting other things come before Him and I seen that His blessing aren't as apparent. But today is a new day. And I am reclaiming the older parts of my life that brought the greater blessing. I want to become my best self put pulling in the best parts of my life and striving to live them.

So I also thank each of you who reads this blog. Those who read about my life. I am striving to make these letter easy and enjoyable to read while putting my soul into them. This is my heart and what matter to me most. And sharing it with the world makes it even more meaningful to me. Sometimes it scares me to share what I feel but the blessing of sharing it are so worth it. I feel a burning in my bosom, a fire inside me, that propels me forward into an eternal and happy life.

Thank you and God bless.

Brandon Fegenbush.

No comments:

Post a Comment