Tuesday, November 17, 2009

May 17, 2009 - Waffle Love and Mouse Cake


May 17, 2009

Oh how my soul Is filled with joy this day. All around me is filled with light. I feel confidence. I feel clean.  I feel worthy.

I gaze out my window and feel free as a bird. Life is great and the blessings are coming down upon us from the windows of heaven. The sky is a blue sea while we are the treasure below the surface. Priceless gems worth more than anything else in this world.

I woke up this morning just like other days feeling good about life. It was one of those great days we all get to have.

Mike, my roommate, made breakfast for me. Waffles with whip cream, jam, syrup, and caramel. Nothing says love like freshly cooked food when you wake up.

The sun shone all around Rexburg today. Our open windows let the warm breeze through the home. In the background we have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir playing its soft melodies to invite the spirit.

I talked to my bishop today. I am worthy before the Lord! It feels so go to be able to go to the temple, partake of the sacrament, and be able to give blessing. My life is so great!

We did a sweet activity this past week. It was a date auction. The girls and guys made desserts, nice desserts, and auctioned them for dates. It was a blind auction, meaning no one knew who made which dessert.

Mine was pretty much amazing! A cake in the shape of Mickey Mouse’s head. The girls who bid for that one got a double deal because it was for me and my other roommate Brandon (yea, we have the same name and rock it). We are both very good looking guys with lots of great talents to offer.

In fact, all my roommates are amazing! Tait is studying Mechanical Engineering and made the clock that sits in our living room. Mike is a stud and makes people around have confidence in themselves. Burt is an Idaho boy with a chill personality and giant potato gun. Cody is a cool farm kid who off roads, shoots gun and flies planes.

Oh, and Brandon is one of the most amazing guitar players I know and can melt anyone’s one heart with his talent. We also build each up spiritually. He is a great example to me. Always praying, reading and caring an aura of happiness. Our apartment is basically amazing.

Summer is here and everyone is excited. Everyone is going out and I am managing about 3 or 4 dates a week. Top one the list right now is Gracie and Laurin. Both are very beautiful and catch my interested very much. There are so many beautiful girls around. So many. J


I got something really interesting for you. Guess what. I am a cheerleader. Lol. Crazy isn’t it. If you want to make fun of me it’s okay because I would probably do the same. I am really just a stunt dude, meaning I throw girls up in the air. And catch them. That my job.

I can grab a girl, throw her up, catch her feet in my hand, and extended my arms above my head and lock them. Then I drop her and catch her in my arms. It’s pretty sweet! I got a video of it on my phone.

School is great and I love all my classes. I have declared myself as a communications major. Turns out I like to talk to people and I am rather good at it.

Much love,
Brandon Fegenbush

No comments:

Post a Comment