Brandon Fegenbush is back at school surrounded by books, lessons, and girls! What is one to do when there are some many choices before you? Being highly favored of the Lord and having blessing which there isn’t room enough to receive them (paying my tithing adds greatly to these blessing) give many choices in life.
What should I do with so much before me? The answer I feel and been enjoying is that of trying it all out. Following the feelings of my heart is the best guide in this great sampling of life. Each book contains great teachings in them, from the powerful scriptures to a collection of literary works.
I have taken up a challenge by my bishop to read the Book of Mormon in 30 days. Its take about an hour or two from my day to follow this counsel and I have seen great blessing. Some of these blessing include: more time for school work and social life, increased joy and confidence, spiritually knowledge and power and a brighter hope for things which are to come are some of which I experience. My Litature class is bringing to life many great works of old. And I am anxious to finish the Twilight series when I get some free time.
My apartment consists of all new roommates named Brandon, Tait, Mike, Cody and Bert. We all teach each other by example and love. We are tight like unto a dish and every night we gather together and name off blessing that we have received that day before we pray. It has brought a great feeling of peace and love into our home.
Classes are sweet and I have declared myself as a communications major. My spelling and sentence structures are improving. You might see some of that in this letter. On top of that I hope that my letters will be more often and shorter with more meat and power in them. Precise and to the point.
Speaking of to the point, I have been getting to the point with the women at school. This semester it is all about following my heart and just talking to, flirting with and asking out girls that I am interested in. Even today in class I sat next to a girl I don’t know very much, struck up a conversation and asked her out for Saturday. This new found boldness is a blessing from God and has gotten be about eight dates in the past two week being at school. My personal goal is at least three dates a week. Details on those to come. I’ll make a section for it.
Elder Bednar came to BYU-I and spoke out against time consuming online game and social networks. I thought I was amazing because I used to suffered from that problem of video game addiction and now I am free and his words confirmed to me that what I chose to do was right. It feels so good to do what right and follow the spirits great blessings. Reading about the travels of the children of Israel gives us great hope. Security.
Over all I feel great and extremely blessed to be at school. Recent great events are: My uncle Steve got baptized into the church, my dad’s birthday (he should be 50),
Life is great! Chose the right. Much love and appreciation..
-Brandon Fegenbush
No comments:
Post a Comment